1kg Chicken breast fillets, sliced
60ml (4 tbsp) Plain full fat yoghurt
15ml (1 tbsp) Ginger/ garlic paste
5ml (1 tsp) Cumin
60ml (4 tbsp) Sunflower oil
2 Onions, thinly sliced
250ml (1 cup) Coconut cream
6 cups Cooked Spekko Saman White Rice
1 Red pepper, chopped
125ml (1/2 cup) Seedless raisins
Chopped fresh coriander
1. Cover the chicken breasts with yoghurt, garlic, cumin and salt. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan and fry the sliced onion until crisp and brown. Remove from the oil and set aside.
3. Fry the chicken slices and the marinade for 8 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer until thickened.
4. Mix the rice, red pepper, seedless raisins and onion.
5. Add the chicken and mix through. Garnish with chopped coriander.