1 kg chicken breast fillets, sliced
60 ml (4 tbsp) plain full fat yoghurt
15 ml (1 tbsp) ginger/ garlic paste
5 ml (1 tsp) cumin
60 ml (4 tbsp) sunflower oil
2 onions, thinly sliced
250 ml (1 cup) coconut cream
6 cups cooked Spekko Saman White Rice
1 red pepper, chopped
125 ml (1/2 cup) seedless raisins
chopped fresh coriander
1. Cover the chicken breasts with yoghurt, garlic, cumin and salt. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Heat the sunflower oil in a large pan and fry the sliced onion until crisp and brown. Remove from the oil and set aside.
3. Fry the chicken slices and the marinade for 8 minutes. Add the coconut milk and simmer until thickened.
4. Mix the rice, red pepper, seedless raisins and onion.
5. Add the chicken and mix through. Garnish with chopped coriander.