1 cup Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice
1 tbsp olive oil
2 chicken breasts, cubed
¾ cup sweet chili sauce
1 red pepper, diced
3 spring onions, sliced
½ cup frozen peas
1 carrot, diced
2 tbsp soy sauce
Salt and pepper
- Cook the Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice according to the pack instructions & set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, season the chicken with salt & pepper and pan fry.
- Add ½ cup sweet chili sauce to the pan, stir through the chicken until the chicken is coated, once cooked through set aside.
- Wipe the pan clean before adding the diced red pepper, spring onion and peas to the pan. Pan fry until cooked. Using a spatula push all of the cooked vegetables to the side of the pan.
- In a separate small bowl, beat the eggs and pour into the cleared half of the pan. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
- Add 1 cup of the cooked rice, cooked chicken pieces, soy sauce, remaining sweet chili sauce, and pepper to taste.
- Continue to cook until the rice is slightly crispy. Serve & ENJOY!