4 cups cooked Spekko Saman Brown Rice
50 g cashew nuts
50 g pumpkin seeds
20 g or a handful of parsley
20 g or a handful of dill
20 g or a handful of chives
1 Granny Smith apple
50 g sunflower seeds
50 g dried cranberries
100 g feta cheese
Quality extra virgin olive oil
- Roughly crush the cashew nuts in a pestle and mortar.
- Place a dry pan on a medium heat. Toast the cashew nuts and pumpkin seeds until the nuts are golden and the seeds have popped.
- Chop the herbs and slice the apple into matchsticks.
- Mix the rice, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, herbs, apple, cranberries and feta.
- Season with black pepper. Drizzle over the olive oil and serve.