For the rice pizza crust
1 cup Spekko Long Grain Parboiled Rice
¼ cup yoghurt
3 egg yolks
½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
For the toppings
2 tbsp tomato paste
1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
½ cup diced ham
¾ cup sliced mushrooms
½ red onion, sliced
½ cup sliced green pepper
mayonnaise to taste
¾ cup grated mozzarella
fresh parsley to garnish
sliced fresh chillies
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Line a round springform cake tin with baking paper and grease.
- Cook the Spekko rice as per the instructions on the pack, adding salt to taste and cool down a bit.
- Mix the yogurt and egg yolks together. Add to the rice and mix.
- Once combined, add the grated mozzarella and stir to mix.
- Spoon the rice mixture into the tin and press the edges down with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Spread the tomato paste over the top of the pizza, followed by the shredded chicken, ham, mushrooms, red onion and green pepper. Drizzle generously with mayonnaise and top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake for a further 10 minutes until golden & crispy.
- Remove from the oven. Remove from the cake tin and sprinkle with fresh parsley. Slice & serve. ENJOY!